[Fredslist] Ahoy PI Lawyers - Help needed

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 16:06:39 EST 2006

Can this be possible?  I just met a lovely lovely woman, using a cane  and
sitting on a donut- she was hit (as a pedestrian) by a  car speeding-backing up
for a parking space; liability is  acknowledged.  Turns out driver has a NY
address and car registered in NY,  but only insured by a NJ co. limiting
coverage to incidents occurring in NJ, and  so has declined coverage.  Her own car
ins. co. stated they were not liable  but in the end decided to kick in for
medicals only, and she's had some  contribution from her personal health plan.
Due to accident in June '06  she could not work and took retirement as a teacher
about 3 years earlier than  planned and hasn't had any income since August
other than SS, and it's not  enough.  So far no compensation at all for pain &
suffering, of which  she still has plenty.  If anyone has more ideas how she
can get proper  compensation for her injuries, please contact me and I'll put
you in  touch.

thank much,

Iris

Iris Wolinsky