[Fredslist] HUGE thanks for charity help

nadine homann nadinehomann at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 22:16:08 EST 2006

Dear Gothamies,

  I wanted to quickly share this( one more) great and wonder full fredslist experience with you....
  Last week i posted a request for help/ recommendations for a charity school project i was doing in Manhattan. 8 Huge drafting boards were donated and needed to be taken to a school up in Harlem for their art classroom...

  I literally just posted the add, went to get a tea...came back and ( even it wasn't even posted on the daily fredlist letter)...
  I got a responce already which simply brought it to the point and  said " DONE , WILL DO, SOMETIME NEXT WEEK...."

  WOW! that was really amazing!
  Thanks to Kayel, Angela and their stuff  from KNIGHT EXPRESS who donated their time and big moving van  this charity project was made possible!

  Thanks so much again and all the best wishes for the holiday season,

  Nadine

Nadine Homann

http://mail.yahoo.com