[Fredslist] Great Music Tonight

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 11:33:57 EST 2006

If you don't have plans for tonight, Sat Dec. 16, there is a beautiful
concert by the New York Repertory Orchestra (NYRO):

     Mahler's Third Symphony
     8:00 pm  (should be over about 10)
    Church of St. Paul the Apostle - W. 60th &  Columbus (one block east of 1
train at 59th St. or 4 blocks so. of Lincoln  Center)
               (it's a beautiful church)
    only $10

   the music is just beautiful - the soloists are  terrific.
   Also, the women in my choir (Riverside Choral Society) as well  as a
children's choir sing in one of the movements.

  So if you have nothing to do tonight here's a chance to see  great live
music and at a great price too.

  [I'm trying out this format of a Music Group email list with names  of
those I thought would be interested in such info.  If you do not  want to be
included, or I have your name twice, or wrong or whatever, just let  me know, and
I'll work out the kinks].

  Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator