[Fredslist] Gotham Diamond tour a brilliant success

Edward Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Fri Dec 15 18:24:49 EST 2006

Thank you to Gotham members Anita Taub & Anne Bonfiglio for taking me up on the invitation to tour my diamond

manufacturing facility. Anita is a "recovering" attorney who now sells antique & estate jewelry to private clients,

& I encourage all Gotham members to view the wonderful jewelry she acquires. Anne has founded a charity to help

financially underprivileged and/or minority youth find and follow a career and make a life for themselves. The name of

the Not-for- Profit Charity is: Partnership for Student Advancement,Inc.

Additionally, Anita is a champion circuit rider & the two of us have therefore gotten to know eachother pretty well.

I wish Anita the greatest success & believe in the true spirit of Gotham, that we can help one another along in

collaborative endeavors. All had a wonderful time, & I always enjoy showing others the diamond industry

"behind-the-scene".