[Fredslist] Re:Airport Transportation Needed

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 09:45:30 EST 2006

Hi All,

  We have just found out that the limousine company we have been using  for several years has gone out of business. We will be six people (as  well as seven pieces of luggage) who need to get from our home in  Oceanside  to Kennedy Airport at 4:00 a.m.  on December 24. Does anyone know of a reliable car or limousine service  that can accommodate all of us and not cost more than the cruise we  will be taking?

    Thanks! Rona
http://mail.yahoo.com