[Fredslist] Please Consider Making a Year-End Contribution

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Thu Dec 14 10:00:59 EST 2006

My Dear Gotham Family,

As most of you know, I am the co-founder of Living Beyond Belief (LBB)
(www.livingbeyondbelief.org), a non-profit organization created in
memory of my uncle, Wayne Fischer, the first NYC teacher to publicly
disclose his HIV positive status.

LBB is committed to raising HIV/AIDS awareness among youth and we are
the only NYC non-profit to provide college grants to NYC public high
school students engaged in HIV/AIDS-related work.

If, during this holiday season you are planning to make a year-end
tax-deductible contribution, I invite you to consider making a
difference in the lives of NYC youth who are Living Beyond Belief by
making a tax-deductible contribution to LBB.

Your generosity will help us to keep our youth healthy and HIV negative.

Much Gratitude,
Bari

Donations by Check - Make payable to Living Beyond Belief
Please send to:
Living Beyond Belief
245 Eighth Avenue, #876
New York, NY  10001

Donations by Credit Card: Visit us at www.livingbeyondbelief.org

For more information about LBB visit us at www.livingbeyondbelief.org

All My Heart,
Bari

Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
bzahn at torys.com

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.