[Fredslist] Financial Advisor

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 19:46:20 EST 2006

A friend of mine has been a financial advisor for almost 20 years in NYC and handles portfolios in excess of $40million.  He is interested in changing jobs, possibly to work with a senior broker in another company.  If you know of anyone or any organization which might be interested in him (and the portfolios he might bring with him), please let me know and I will put you in touch directly with him.  Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661