[Fredslist] IT Technician sought

Howard Segal howard at hwsegalpclaw.com
Tue Dec 12 17:59:36 EST 2006

Can anyone recommend a computer service/maintenance person or company for a
small law firm in Manhattan who can service and troubleshoot our system
which uses a Windows Small Business 2003 Server, and who is computer fluent
in Time Matters, Timeslips, Wordperfect,and small network issues integrating
work stations, printers, scanners, etc.?

            Send information to us so that we can sift through it. Please do
not have technician/company call directly.

            Thanks.

Howard Segal

Howard W. Segal, P.C.

845 Third Avenue, Suite 1740