[Fredslist] All welcome at Gotham Hispanic meeting TOMORROW!!

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Mon Dec 11 13:01:41 EST 2006

Hola Gotham,

The next meeting of Gotham Hispanic (our last for 2006) is tomorrow and is
being opened up to all of Gotham.  The meeting will be held at the Friars
Club at 12:30pm.

This is your change to ride the circuit and not worry about the non-compete
AND it will be your chance to see what is going on in one of the newer and
more interesting groups within Gotham.

So.attend the meeting and bring a guest . particularly if you know someone
who is Hispanic or who works in the Hispanic market that you think could be
a potential member as we are always looking to build the Gotham Hispanic
community.

We will be discussing our plans for 2007 and you might even leave the
meeting having learned a little Spanish.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to seeing you
there.

Gracias y saludos,

David Henry

Co-Chair