[Fredslist] Desperately seeking a home for Charlie

Edward Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Sat Dec 9 11:29:01 EST 2006

Greetings Gotham tribe,

Please see the below posting from my brother Israel & Geraldine, his fiancee. Please respond directly to either

for further info or photos. Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely, Ed Bienstock

Several months ago, someone had posted a request for a "farm dog." If you are still interested or perhaps willing to consider an addition to your farm please read the description below. If anyone else out there is looking for a great companion/protector please respond to this ad as soon as possible. We need to find our furry friend a new home by the end of the year (Dec 30th is our deadline!).
With gratitude,
Geraldine & Israel Bien (Ed Bienstock's brother)
email: geri at dreamsingrowth.org
         israel at eternalfinejewels.com

Charlie is a playful, handsome, loving & loyal dog.
He is a shepherd mix and 3.5 years old. He weighs about
75 lbs. He has all is shots and is healthy. He has a very sweet
and loving temperament. He likes playing catch and learning
new tricks. So far, he sits, lays down, rolls over, gives paws
& responds to directions - Come, Go & sometimes even Stay!
He would do well in a house with a backyard. He is very protective
and would make a great watch dog.
718. 210. 3588