[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham

Elovitz, David DElovitz at mbres.com
Thu Dec 7 20:24:13 EST 2006

I would like to thank all those who made contributions to the Road
Runners Special Charity Initiation on behalf of my son. Mike did back to
back Marathons with the second one an Ultra 37 within three weeks.
Thank you for kind thoughts.

Greetings Family and Friends,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you once again for you generous
contributions to my Marathon Fundraising Efforts.  With all of your help
we were able to raise over $3,000 for the New York Road Runners Special
Charity Initiative.  My first running of the New York City Marathon was
an experience that will be with me forever.  Although I was hoping to do
better, I was pleased with my results, but even more pleased that I was
able to help raise money for some very important and worthy charities.
I hope that this is only one of many, many, more NYC Marathons to come.
However, I'm not planning on slowing down and am running in a 37mile
ultra marathon on November 25th and then running in the Little Rock
Marathon in Arkansas in March.  Once again thank you for your support,
time, and generosity.  It means a lot to me, but more importantly it
will mean a lot to countless children and people who use the parks, and
benefit from physical fitness programs.

Best Wishes and have a wonderful Thanksgiving,

Michael C. Elovitz