[Fredslist] Southern Florida Real Estate

Robert Esposito robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Dec 4 16:13:11 EST 2006

Dear Gothamites,

My company is working with real estate developers and real estate agencies
in Southern Florida including Miami and Okeechobee (Lake Okeechobee biggest
lake in Florida and 45 minutes from Palm Beach).

We are looking for real estate companies who would like to co-broker here in
New York City and possibly in several other cities in the U.S. especially
the Tri-State area and Chicago and Detroit.

We are also looking for co-brokers in Latin American countries.

The co-broker fees are generous and these are unique and expensive
properties.

I look forward to your responses.

Robert Esposito
President