[Fredslist] Private arrangements as a Companion to mentally&physically disabled/elderly/homebound/etc.

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 15:43:25 EST 2006

Hi All,

As some of you already know, most of my current psychiatric practice has been on a pro bono basis, and I've now decided to focus my private psychiatric practice on the pre-HMO concept of private arrangements as a companion to the mentally&physically disabled/elderly/homebound/etc.  Full time, part time, per diem, etc., all arrangements considered, scheduling flexibility being the operative word.  Insurances will not be accepted.

I'm eager for feedback/comments/suggestions.

Thanx.
Regards,
Lorraine, GC
GANG