[Fredslist] voice of the customer research

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sat Dec 2 14:07:46 EST 2006

Hi:

A colleague of mine is searching for someone with solid research and
marketing experience. They would be involved in conducting Voice of
the Customer research. (This is mostly done on the telephone.) This
is not a full-time gig and he requires that the person be an
independent; this is not a gig for a large market research firm.

If you can do this or know someone that can please have them forward
an email to me and I will forward it on.

Sorry I can't add more; he will fill in details for qualified,
interested candidates.

Thanks,

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"