[Fredslist] Promotion: Gotham Pre-Holiday Diamond Tour / Seminar

Edward Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Fri Dec 1 21:31:46 EST 2006

Hello to the tribe,

At the suggestion of more than one sage Gotham group coordinator, I am offering a group pre-holiday informational

tour of my diamond cutting facility to Gotham members or their family. The tour will be limited to six, on a first

response basis, so please send a prompt RSVP to ed at bienstockindustries.com. This will bring one as close as possible

to the diamond's origins without going to the diamond mines; not to mention that I just happen to have several

premium quality jewelry designs that are priced far below wholesale.

on the following two consecutive Thursdays -The premier tour will take place on Thursday December 7th, 2006 @

4:45pm. There will be additional tours given December 14, & 21, both @ 4:45pm.

The location is: 10 West 47th Street, Suite #303. Telephone: 212.944.8400. Very much looking forward to it.

Gothamly, Ed Bienstock