[Fredslist] US Open Tickets for Tonight for sale

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue Aug 29 12:00:14 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham,

I ended up with two extra tickets for the US Open tonight that I'd like to
sell.  I know there is a chance of rain tonight, don't worry about it.  If
you are interested, let me know.  If it rains, I'll worry about the rain
check for the tickets (In other words, if it rains, I'll give you your money
back).

Feel free to contact me via e-mail or cell: 917-860-2468.

David

** We've moved!  Please note our new number below.

David P. Henry

President

TeleNoticias / NovoMedia

212-683-6000