[Fredslist] Informal Poll On "Survivor"

Bruce R. Swicker bswicker at earhartleigh.com
Fri Aug 25 10:01:44 EDT 2006

This is not something that Gotham needs to be - or should be - involved in.
Want to write your own letter?  Knock yourselves out - I've got your back!

BRS

Bruce R. Swicker
EARHART LEIGH ASSOCIATES, INC.
The professionals' insurance professionals!(R)
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2210
212-937-2141 (Fax)
877-B-SWICKER (Toll Free)
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and is
or may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by calling our office at, 212-764-6740, or by e-mail to
info at earhartleigh.com.

  _____