[Fredslist] Informal Poll On "Survivor"

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Aug 25 08:02:09 EDT 2006

Hi Mike,

I think this is disgraceful. Rather than embracing diversity and creating an atmospher of inclusion on TV I think this show is divisive pitting people from different ethnic backgrounds against each other. Quite frankly, I am so apalled that I had to respond to your email immediately! I am interested in how others feel.