[Fredslist] Fw: Madison Square Garden Offer

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Tue Aug 22 17:09:15 EDT 2006

The Rangers were better and the Knicks better be better, so look at the
below offer from Gotham guest Michael Carullo and if intertested please
contact him directly.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 08/22/2006 05:04 PM -----

             "Carullo,
             Michael"
             <Michael.Carullo@                                          To
             thegarden.com>            "Fred Klein" <fklein at kzrd.com>
                                                                        cc
             08/22/2006 04:58
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Thanks a lot Fred

    For the 2006-2007 season the New York Knicks have a few different
ticket plans to choose from. We offer a 44, 22, 15, and 7 game package with
ticket prices ranging from $87, $74, $56 and $40. Full season ticket
holders (44 games) receive a host of benefits that are available on
www.NYKnicks.com, but one benefit that may be very helpful to all Gotham
Networking partners is what we call our Knicks Executive Package "Business
Alliance." The Knicks Business Alliance (KBA) was created to provide a
valuable service for Knicks Season Subscribers that are also business
owners. The KBA is designed to drive fellow Knicks Season Subscribers to
use your product(s) or service(s). Each Season Subscriber has the option to
place a company/service listing on the KBA web page. Let the power of the
Knicks Season Subscriber community help you increase business. Business
listings will be placed on the KBA section of nyknicks.com with links to
your website (if applicable) Add a special offer at your business
exclusively for Knicks Season Subscribers to help drive business even more
(e.g., present your Season Subscriber card to receive a 10% discount off
your order) Many new customers will be aware of and directed to your
business.

    Also available is what we call the Knicks Courtside Studio seating,
which is our VIP Box 20 rows from the court. These seats come with a host
of benefits, such as free dinner and drinks before every game at our Club
Bar and Grill, in seat waiter service, free gifts, the opportunity to meet
with former Knick greats, and most notably for Gotham, or your own
business, is that your company name will be shown on the Gardenvision big
screen saying: "Madison Square Garden Welcomes Gotham Networking." These
seats can be purchased on a game by game basis and are $750 per seat for
the Knicks and $550 for the Rangers, (which are currently the only seating
available for the Rangers)

    If you are interested in any Knicks, Rangers or Liberty ticket plans or
Luxury Suites and would like to discuss further please feel free to contact
me at (212) 631-5612.

Michael Carullo
Madison Square Garden
Season Subscriptions
Phone: (212) 631-5612
Fax:  (212) 465-6075
michael.carullo at thegarden.com

 If you received this message in error or do not wish to receive any more
 emails from us, please send a reply message with 'REMOVE' in the subject
                                   line.

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax
advice that may be contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.