[Fredslist] Blog

Rich Klein rdk at carnegie-ltd.com
Tue Aug 22 13:28:24 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham...

For my two cents: The Gotham Blogs are worthwhile reads...entertaining,
enjoyable, informative, and succinct.  It only takes a couple of minutes
a day to read.  Thanks to the posters for their insights and ideas.

And, as a plug for a friend and for those who enjoy Blogs, James Doran
writes for The Times (London) - he's one of their US Correspondents for
financial news - and has a Blog at
http://timesonline.typepad.com/beyond_wall_street/

Interesting bits and stories there too.

Best Regards,