[Fredslist] Possible PR opportunity

Judy Mines jmines at rvminc.com
Tue Aug 22 12:07:27 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham,

A friend of mine is looking for the following.

If you know anyone please email Jennifer directly if you know someone.

Thanks,

Judy

Hey there - how are you?

Thanks for getting in touch as always - things are good - life has been
crazy but good!  would love to hook up - I'll send you some dates.

Hey I have a question for you!  I have a reporter from the WSJ looking
for :  "I still need to find individual investors who have received
large taxable capital gains distributions after a mutual-fund manager
change. If you know any advisors who might be willing to help put me in
contact with clients who have had this experience that would be great."

Do you know anyone who fits this bill?

 Jennifer Connelly email: jenn at jcpublicrelations.com

Judy Mines

RVM Incorporated