[Fredslist] Free Concerts this weekend on Long Island

Pinto, Aviva Aviva_Pinto at ustrust.com
Fri Aug 18 16:08:46 EDT 2006

Summer isn't over yet! Don't miss our free "Music Under the Stars" concerts at Huntington's Heckscher Park and East Meadow's Eisenhower Park this weekend. Join David Wiley and our magnificent musicians for a great All-American concert! Bring your family, friends and lawn chairs and enjoy the beautiful music of your Philharmonic!

Our free concerts will be held on:
Friday, August 18th at 8:30 p.m. at Heckscher Park in Huntington Village
Saturday, August 19th at 7:30 p.m. at Eisenhower Park in East Meadow

Also, call our box office at (631) 293-2222 for information on our 2006-07 Classic Concert Series and find out about our new Platinum Package - themed dining to accompany great music!

We hope to see you this weekend!

The Long Island Philharmonic
August 2006

______________________________
Aviva S. Pinto
Senior Vice President
US Trust
1581 Franklin Avenue/P.O. Box 7246
Garden City, NY 11530
phone: 516-877-8805
fax: 516-877-8905
cell: 516-297-2795

The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged
information and is intended for use by the indicated addressee.
If you are not the intended addressee: (a) any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or action you take because of it is
strictly prohibited; (b) please return the complete message to the
sender; and (c) this message is not a solicitation for purchase or
sale or an agreement of any kind whatsoever that binds the sender.