[Fredslist] Gotham Ads

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Aug 18 11:01:17 EDT 2006

We would like to give recogition to the following Gothamites who have ads on the Gotham site (to see them live click under the lamp post on "Offers From Gotham Members" ): Digital Products, Inc. (Robbie Jacobs), Elliot Lee Incorporated (Jim Addy), Linda (self proclaimed "Queen of Networking")Newman, Bloom Real Estate (Scott Bloom), The Tobol Group (Webmaster Mitch), Klein Zelman Rothermel & Dichter, LLP (Nancy), DesignOven (Alex Klein), SPN Music & Entertainment (Norman Spizz), The Branding Network (Michelle James) Lawrence Jackson-Rosen (my holistic health counselor), Isrealoff, trattner & Co., PC (Michael Garibaldi and Lisa Waterman), Shane Evans (world class illustrator),Sterling National Bank (Saint Bob Formica, Gina Albanese, Debra Washington, Richard Bobrow and Jamie Rudolph), Zeiberg Consulting (Charlene Zeiberg), Pegalis & Erickson, LLC (Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard), Friars Club (Barry Dougherty), RVM, Inc. (Vincent Brunetti and Judy Mines) and Gotham City Networking, Inc. (all of us). . Webmaster Mitch reports that over 5200 different people visit our site per month and believes that the addition of the poll and blog page will greatly enhance those totals. For this exposure the ads cost either $350 or $400 depending on size through the end of the year. If you have been visiting our blog page please be aware that we will be placing ads on this high visibility space too. If you are interested in participating please contact Webmaster Mitch at webmaster at gothamnetworking.com. Thanks.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.