[Fredslist] Wow -- What a Handyman (Sharing the Good News)

SPickman at aol.com SPickman at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 09:33:20 EDT 2006

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

My friend needed a reputable handyman in Western  Suffolk.  Of course, I put
the request on Fredslist.  Nancy  Schess came to the rescue by recommending
Rick DePasquale of JUST-In  Home Services of General Household Improvements &
Repairs.  I can not  begin to tell you how delighted my friend is with Rick's
expertise,  responsiveness, honesty and quality service.

Judging from my friend's experience, you  will more than satisfied with what
Rick can do with your  projects.  You can contact Rick at:  631-278-9838 or
_jhomeservice at yahoo.com_ (mailto:jhomeservice at yahoo.com) .

Gotham does it again!

Susan

Susan L.  Pickman, Ph.D., CFE
Investigations/Fraud Examination/Consulting/Expert  Witness
The Pickman Group, LLC
33 Greenwich Avenue, Suite 9G
New York,  New York 10014