[Fredslist] Of interest to Gotham Attorneys & CPAs who live or work on Long Island

Victor Urbach gotham2 at xemaps.com
Fri Aug 11 12:49:55 EDT 2006

Attention Gotham Attorneys & CPAs who live or work on Long Island:

You are invited to attend the next Attorney-Accountant Professional
Roundtable Breakfast on Friday, September 15th, 2006 at the Milleridge
Inn.

Full details (including July breakfast photos) are here:
<http://www.ProRoundTable.com>

Our events are well-attended by high-caliber attorneys and accountants
from a mix of small, mid-size, and large firms. The September Roundtable
will be extra-special because of our terrific guest speaker, Gotham's
very own Susan Sommers.

Agenda:

8:00 AM - 8:30 AM  Informal Networking
8:30 AM - 9:15 AM  Susan's Presentation: "Success Factors"
9:15 AM - 9:30 AM  More Schmoozing

This breakfast is sponsored by The Optran Group. There is no cost to
attend but YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE by clicking this link:
<http://www.ProRoundTable.com>.

Admittance is limited to the first 40 registrants and restricted to
practicing attorneys and accountants.

-V-

Victor Urbach       OOOOO   OOOOO  OOOOOO OOOOO     OOO    OO    OO
The Optran Group   OO   OO  OO  OO   OO   OO  OO   OO OO   OOO   OO
1-516-222-2400     OO   OO  OOOOO    OO   OOOO    OOOOOOO  OO OO OO
www.optran.com     OO   OO  OO       OO   OO  OO  OO   OO  OO   OOO
vurbach at optran.com  OOOOO   OO       OO   OO  OO  OO   OO  OO    OO

 . . . .  Optimized Business Transition & Exit Strategies  . . . .