[Fredslist] looking to hire sharp, energetic marketing type, entry-level

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:02:23 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

We are hiring again!  We're continually on the hunt for smart, fast-learning
recent grads with an interest in internet marketing.  We don't have a formal
job description because we've found that in hiring good people we can create
jobs for them.  However, here are a few key attributes that will ensure
success with our growing digital marketing agency (not all required, just a
list of things we look for):
--Intelligent and picks up new things easily
--Fantastic internet interest and experience (you live on the web and can
find anything on the web in a flash)
--Loves working with product, brands, marketing and/or selling things
--Some familiarity with blogs, myspace or other social media (as avid
reader, writer/contributer, etc.)
--Very outgoing and eager to talk to people
--Great PC/Office skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
--HTML, Photoshop and/or other web authoring experience
--Strong work ethic, reliable, honest, hard working

If you know of someone who fits this description and is looking for a job,
please send them to me with their resume and salary requirements.  We're
initially looking in the $30k-40k range for this position.

We are also interested in meeting people with more specific online marketing
experience (ecommerce, SEO, affiliate marketing, PPC, web development) in
higher salary ranges.

NO RECRUITERS - direct applications only, thanks.

Thanks so much!
Stephanie

Stephanie Schwab

Vice President