[Fredslist] A wonderful babysitter needing a gig

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 2 10:17:42 EDT 2006

A colleague with a part-time babysitter she's had for four years -- and
loves -- is trying to help her Wonderful Babysitter out:  The OTHER family
for whom the Wonderful Babysitter worked the other part of the week has
moved out of the city.

The Wonderful Babysitter is looking for a commitment for five mornings or
two full days a week, children of any age, in Manhattan or Brooklyn.

She's middle-aged, experienced with infants and older kids, doesn't have her
own family so can be flexible time-wise, is asking between $12 and $15 an
hour depending on the number of hours and number of kids.

If you want details from my colleague, let me know and I'll pass the request
on to her.