[Fredslist] Another Single's Gathering

Carol Seelig caseelig at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:16:04 EDT 2006

If there are enough men and women interested in attending another single's
event, we will plan one.  This will be cocktails not dinner.  To keep the
cost down, appetizers will be provided but it will be a cash bar.  The music
will be suitable for cocktails to permit people to talk easily.  Corny as it
is, we will play a game that will force people to mix and mingle and talk to
people they don't know.

If we don't get an equal number of men and women who indicate an interest in
coming, it won't go any further.   If we do get enough interest, we'll find
a venue, pick a date and tell you the price.  Please send me an e-mail if
you are interested.   I'll let everyone know next week whether there was
enough interest.   Spring is in the air, come and have fun..

Carol A. Seelig

85 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor

New York, NY 10003

p.  212-206-0736

m. 917-596-7755

caseelig at sprintmail.com

This e-mail may contain confidential material which is also subject to the
attorney client priviledge.  If you receive this e-mail in error please
notify the sender and delete it from your computer.