[Fredslist] furniture for sale

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 02:40:52 EDT 2006

I have sold my upstate house and am now in the process of selling the furniture, much of which is mid-century from the highest quality manufacturers:

  1.  Century Chin-Hua Bedroom Set: armoire, oversized bureau with twin mirrors, queen bed and headboard, matching night stands.
  2.  Century Chin-Hua Dining Room Set: Table for 10 (with pads and extensions included) with 8 upholstered side chairs and 2 upholstered end chairs, china cabinet, buffet.
  3. Custom-designed and made kitchen set with 4 side chairs and 2 end chairs, partially upholstered.
  4.  A swept around light colored living room couch (seats 10) with custom-designed coffee and end tables; with oversized brand new easy chair and a new living room bureau with glass doors.
  5.  A 7X3 and 5X3 couch and matching love seat custom designed and manufactured and imported from Italy with the finest Italian leather (Forest Green) and two custom designed end tables and a customdesigned coffee table.
  6.  Other furnishings include many TV's, DVD players, VCR's, a complete exercise room facility with treadmill, stomach machine, the latest Bowflex Ultimate Machine, a sit up machine and a complete set of bar bells and weights and a complete set of den furniture (couch/chairs/table).

  I have pictures to show of each piece of furnture to interested dealers or parties.  Please contact me directly:  Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 (Office) or (917) 279-2303 (cell)   Naturally, I will take offers and the Gotham discount is definitely available.