[Fredslist] FREE seminar on Creating Possibilites and Vitality in your life

Advertisingmuse at aol.com Advertisingmuse at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 22:12:24 EDT 2006

FREE Seminar on   – Wednesday, May 3rd at 7:15PM
PLACE: Landmark Education, 317-A West 33rd St., at 8th Avenue
Ask for the BEYOND FITNESS seminar.

Come to an evening about you given by Landmark Education. Bring an area of
your life you want to create a new possibility in. That's exactly what you will
do. Free.

Landmark Education has a division called Landmark Education Business
Development which delivers these same distinctions to organizations and businesses for
thousands of dollars.

This evening will be a mini-course in some of those same distinctions – free.

You will get a take-home syllabus of some of those distinctions

And will actually do some exercises on:
1.   Taking an area of your life that is not working as powerfully as you
like and creating a new possibility there.
2.   The source of vitality and how to create energy.

You can come to the seminar and just observe or participate as much as you
like. Either way, you will find it valuable.

Let me know if you would   like to attend so I can make sure you are taken
care of.

Geraldine Newman
Geraldine Newman Communications Inc./NEWTHYNK
315 East Seventy-Second Street
New York, New York 10021
212.988.3395