[Fredslist] Free Life Coaching Session

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Wed Apr 26 11:06:30 EDT 2006

Hello along the network,

The Landmark Education Center will be offering a free introductory life coaching
session next Tuesday, May 2nd, from 7:30 PM to 10:45 PM at 317A West 33rd
Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues (across the street from Madison Square
Garden).

Fellow Gotham member Kelly Welles (Diversity Group) recommended an introductory
Landmark session to me in February. Since attending that session, I have had some
remarkable experiences and have met a lot of extraordinary people.

Landmark's method of adult education is considered to be very practical and quite
revolutionary. Paul Fireman, Chairman and CEO of Reebok, has participated at
Landmark and says, "I have yet to see anything else that has such a positive impact on
people's ability to relate, communicate, and perform as Landmark. Running a business
is a complex matter, and at the heart of any business is people."

Landmark offers a method to vastly improve the running of your life that will open up
possibilities to vastly improve the running of your business.

The session is free, there is no obligation, and you will meet some wonderful people.

But space is limited. If you are interested in attending next Tuesday's session, please
reply and let me know, so I can let the Center know how many people to expect. It
can be arranged to for Gotham members to be seated together, making for a unique
networking opportunity.

If you have been going through your career, your business, your relationships and
always find yourself feeling stuck, this might be the lifeline you have been looking for.
I highly recommend it.

Have a good day, Gotham.

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."