[Fredslist] Children's Book Writing Event

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Tue Apr 25 16:06:37 EDT 2006

Hi Gotham -

I received this from Woman's Day magazine and I recalled that we had
some aspiring children's book writers who might by interested in this
event.

Let me know if you do go.

Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq.
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.