[Fredslist] March of Dimes, please help support this very important initiative!

Zinkowski, Julia julia.zinkowski at citigroup.com
Fri Apr 21 11:56:01 EDT 2006

Fellow Gothamites!

With just one week left I could use some Gotham Magic!

Each year we reach out for contributions for this very well known cause of "saving babies lives". Citibank has a matching gift program that matches every donation that is received for The March of Dimes!

Please assist me in reaching our goal this year and donate.  You can purchase a piece of the walk with the attached flyer or make a donation via my e-mail link below.

Warm regards, and thank you for your support.

Julia Zinkowski, VP
Citibank, N.A.
Commercial Business Group
1 Reckson Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11555

* 516 296-6194
* 516 296-5218
* julia.zinkowski at citigroup.com

 The information contained in this email message is proprietary and confidential business information and is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, and delete the original message.