[Fredslist] *Save the Date* 5/25/06 GANG's Chef's special 15-course Tibetan Banquet

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 20:29:24 EDT 2006

              . . . R I D E - T H E  'N O  C O N F L I C T '- C I R C U I T . . .

Come For The Networking . . .

                   Stay For The Sumptuous Home Cooking Tibetan Banquet!

                           . . . à'No Conflict' Rule Waived  ß . . .

It's that time again, to invite you to GothamAsianNetworkingGroup(GANG)'s Chef's Special 15-course Tibetan Baqnquet Dinner Meeting, 5:30-8:00PM on Thursday, May 25th, 2006, Tibetan Kitchen, 444 3rd Avenue (@ 31st Street), NYC, NY 10016, 212-679-6286.  There'll be a good selection of vegetarian dishes.  The restaurant will be closed to the public for GANG's private dinner meeting.  As the capacity is limited, we won't be accepting walk-ins, and you're urged to sign up early, first come/first served.

à**REGISTRATION FOR RIDING-THE-CIRCUIT & GUESTS:  Registration will ONLY be accepted/confirmed upon receipt of prepaid $40 check . . . no walk-ins, no exceptions!**ß

Make checks payable to, 'Gotham City Networking,' include your business card and that of your guests for identifying information, and mail to:

Lorraine M. Walla

141 West 74th Street, #4A

New York, NY 10023

[Guests are welcomed to attend 2 Gotham meetings to experience that Gotham 'magic,' and are expected to start the application process for membership by their third meeting.]

5:30PM-6:00PM  Check-in + pick up Tent Cards + Intense Networking + hors-d'oeuvres.  Cash bar throughout evening.

6:00PM-8:00PM  Chef's special 15-course Tibetan Banquet + Networking

Give it your best shot! . . . prepare your most enticing 1 minute presentation.  Remember to bring plenty of brochures and business cards to pass out.

GANG's remaining Dinner Meetings for 2006, are scheduled on the last Thursday of the months indicated, except for November which is the 3rd Thursday:   May 25th, July 27th, September 28th, November 16th.

We will be welcoming several new Members since our last meeting and we hope that the Gotham Family will join us in this hearty welcome.

Just a reminder . . . Riding-the-Circuit is one of the best ways to network and meet a new group of people to whom you can spread the word of what you do and how you can be of help to them.  Some groups meet at lunchtime, others for breakfast.  There are groups in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, Westchester, etc., so one might be convenient to attend near your home before work.  Check it out on the Gotham site http://www.gothamnetworking.com

Thanx All.

Cheers!
Lorraine M. Walla, Group Coordinator

GothamAsianNetworkingGroup(GANG)