[Fredslist] FW: [Openhouse] Next Meeting of Gotham Open House -April 27th, 12:15 PM to 2:00 PM

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 12:49:01 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham,

Time to get your checks in for our exciting new Gotham Open House group
where no one cares if you compete and you never know who will be there...
Here's a post that went out to inquiries to the Gotham site.

See information below!  Circuit riders, clients, countrymen, tribe members
welcomed at this point; however, space is limited so get your checks to
Fred.

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Open House

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

Good Afternoon Members of Gotham Open House and Members to Be,

You may be receiving this e-mail because you inquired about Gotham City
Networking, Inc.  www.gothamnetworking.com

We are a networking group of 450 members in 27+ groups.  Up until Gotham
Open House was formed, we had a non-complete rule around the table and a
waiting list.

We have formed Gotham Open House as an alternative to our regular groups.
Please attend a meeting and see what you think of our business network.  Our
motto:  it is better to give than receive, but what goes around comes
around.

We are meeting on Thursday, April 27th at The Friars Club

57 East 55th Street (between Park Avenue and Madison Avenue)

12:15 PM to 2:00 PM

Lunch will be served, cost to attend is $40 paid in advance to:

Gotham City Networking, Inc.

485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor

New York, New York  10022

Please mark your check with your name, include your business card and write
the date of the event (4/27) on your check.

Please e-mail me if you have special dietary requirements.

Happy networking!

lindarnewman at verizon.net