[Fredslist] GANG's newest Member

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 15:14:06 EDT 2006

Hi Gothamites!

I'd like to introduce you to GANG's newest Member.

Historically, I've avoided doctors as I do the plague [maybe that's why I've never had the plague???  circuituous reasoning???]  Ommer is a wonderful internist who has the rather dubious distinction of having me as a patient [poor, poor doc!].  I encourage you to visit her offices if only to offer her your condolences for me being her patient.

Dr. Ommer Khaw specializes in Internal Medicine and Acupuncture.  Her offices are located at 205 East 76th Street, #N2, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues in New York City, Tel# 212-737-3382, Fax# 212-737-3392, okhawmd at hotmail.com

In good health . . .

Cheers!
Lorraine

Lorraine M. Walla, GC