[Fredslist] Free tickets for children's theater

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 14:36:16 EDT 2006

I am holding six tickets to see a show entitled "Time Flies," to  be shown at
the Chamber Music Society at Lincoln Center's "Meet the Music"  Series for
families and kids 6-10.

They are for Sunday, April 23rd at 1:00 PM. The show usually lasts for  about
one hour or a few minutes longer. This show will be at the Merkin Concert
Hall at the Kaufman Center, 129 West 67th Street between Amsterdam and  Broadway.

Based on a book by Eric Rohmann, it is the musical story of a bird that  gets
caught in the natural history museum, who time travels forwards and
backwards.

I am unable to use these and I hate to see them go to waste. If anyone  would
like them (free of charge) let me know. We will work out how I get them to
you, there is probably enough time to put them in the mail.

Hope someone who has kids this age will come forward and grab them for a
Sunday outing in the city. First come, first served.

Jane Present