[Fredslist] My Best Friend is looking ot get back into Facilities and Administrative Management

Charles Schreiber CSchreiber at lidc.org
Thu Apr 13 08:13:35 EDT 2006

I'd like to get all my fellow Gothamites help to circulate my best friends resume. He's trying to get back into Facilities and Administrative Management. I'm godfather to each of his two boys as well as Confirmation Sponsor for the youngest, so I might be a little prejudiced in his favor. I can recommend him strongly for his hard working attitude, knowledge and experience.

A good lead would be either a large company that needs a Facilities Administrator or a firm that is used by companies to outsource this function to.

Thanks everyone.

Charles F. Schreiber
Greater New York Development Co.(GNYDC) Long Island Development Corp. (LIDC)
Vice President, Lending
45 Seaman Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
866 433-5432
516-433-5000, x1035
cschreiber at GNYDC.org
www.LIDC.org  www.GNYDC.org
Greater New York Development Co. a Division of Long Island Development Corp. is a regional economic development, not-for-profit corporation which makes long term, affordable loans to small businesses. LIDC is not a bank, but it is the premier small business lender on Long Island. LIDC also provides technical assistance for companies wishing to do business with federal, state and local government and large corporate entities. LIDC's mission is to encourage economic stability and growth in New York State as well as Nassau and Suffolk Counties.