[Fredslist] Health Lawyer Needed - Not Personal Injury

Ken Jewell kenjewell at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 10:28:18 EDT 2006

Someone in my office is looking for a "health care" lawyer.  While she
would not give specifics as she wanted to maintain privacy, she did say
that the defendant would be a New York Presbyterian Hospital.   She also
stated that it was not personal injury related, but did say that there
was some kind of tortious conduct involved.  Please let me know if you
know of an attorney who would be interested in speaking with this person.

Thanks for your help.  Have a great day.

Ken Jewell, Esq.
The Law Offices of R. Kenneth Jewell
300 Park Avenue, Suite 1700
New York, New York  10022-7411
(V)  +212.572.4871
(M) +917.608.5875
(F)  +212.721.9146
(E)  ken.jewell at kjlaw.net

Confidentiality Notice:  This message is being sent by or on behalf of
an attorney.  It is intended exclusively for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that
is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the
message.