[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit With the Diversity Group on Tues. 4/18/2006

Cynthia Brown cynthia at globaldestinationsinc.com
Sun Apr 9 10:38:42 EDT 2006

Dear Fellow Gotham Members,

Gotham's next Diversity Group meeting will take place on Tues. April 18 at 12:30 p.m. at the New York Friars Club.  If you would like to join us send an RSVP to Cynthia Brown at:   cynthia.brown at friarsclub.com or you can telephone me at 212.994.2861.  Let me know what industry you are in so as not to conflict with any of our members.

Mark your calendars for Diversity's first outside event which will be our regular meeting over dinner instead of lunch.  The venue is Melba's Restaurant located in Harlem and the date is Monday, 05 June from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.  Melba Wilson will be our gracious hostess and you are in for a treat.  The restaurant is gorgeous and the food is delicious.  Melba is the neice of Sylvia Woods of Sylvia's Restaurant that has been a fixture in Harlem for about 30 years.

If you are planning to attend the June 5th meeting and are riding the circuit, we must have your payment of $40.00 by Monday, May 29th.

"Gotham's Diversity Group - The group with the most diverse membership -something for everyone"

Thanks.

Cynthia Brown

P.S.  The Diversity Group luncheon meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May 30th has been cancelled.