[Fredslist] Summer Sublet

Carol Seelig caseelig at sprintmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:54:00 EDT 2006

My niece, a Harvard MBA student, is looking for a summer sublet.  She will
need it for a minimum of the month of July and ideally June 10th-August
19th.   She is willing to pay up to $2500 for a studio/1 BR depending upon
location.

If you have any leads please pass them on to me and I'll pass them on to
her.   Thanks in advance for the usual Gotham response.

Carol A. Seelig

85 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor

New York, NY 10003

p.  212-206-0736

m. 917-596-7755

caseelig at sprintmail.com

This e-mail may contain confidential material which is also subject to the
attorney client priviledge.  If you receive this e-mail in error please
notify the sender and delete it from your computer.