[Fredslist] Personalized Supplements--Gothamite Lawrence Jackson-Rosen

Kamberg, Jeffrey (294) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Wed Apr 5 09:58:42 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham!!

I agree 150 % with Fred!

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen has a strong knowledge in health management!!!!

If anyone in the network is looking for ways and suggestions to improve
themselves physically and mentally you should give Lawrence
Jackson-Rosen a call.

He has an incredible passion and expertise that would benefit you!!!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
www.roberthalf.com
www.rhi.com

Robert Half International has been awarded a commendation in the "Best
International Recruitment Firm" category at the Recruiter Awards for
Excellence 2003.