[Fredslist] interesting fact

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Tue Apr 4 13:47:54 EDT 2006

Folks,

   Technically speaking, this will happen TWICE.

   Once at 1 AM and again at 1 PM.  So, if you're a 24-hour purist, enjoy it at 1 am.  Otherwise, enjoy it during lunchtime.

   Of course, if you're a hedonist like me, you get to enjoy it twice...and again with friends in different time zones :-D .

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance