[Fredslist] Contact at Suffolk County Dept. of Health

AJOCPA at aol.com AJOCPA at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 11:14:57 EDT 2005

Good morning Gotham,

I am in need of the group's help. My condo association is trying to get
approval to put an addition on our existing units (located in East Quogue.) We have
now run into trouble with the Suffolk County Dept. Health. I need a contact
there or someone who my have some pull to help us resolve our dilema. Our
association has spent thousand of dollars and three years getting Southampton
approval (which we did) and now we are told by the Health Dept. that we need to put
in a new sewer system that would cost several hundred thousand dollars. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony Orlando