[Fredslist] Need 1 Donated Hotel Room Tonight in NYC

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Tue Sep 27 09:36:35 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am working on a Katrina Benefit which is taking place this evening at
Crash Mansion (see below).

One of the donated hotel rooms for a performer fell through and we are
in need of a miracle.  If anyone has any contacts at a hotel in the city
that might be willing to donate a room at the last minute for this cause
I would be most grateful. I also hope to see you all at the Mansion!

Much Gratitude,
Bari

Crash Mansion/Blvd
199 Bowery Street @ Spring Street
New York, New York 10002
OPEN BAR - Smirnoff Vodka and Red Stripe Beer 9-10 pm
Performers:
Second Sun (Los Angeles)
Astro&Glyde (NYC)
Swamy (NYC)
John Dill (NYC)
DJ Red (Texas)
Indie Rock band 'Philpot' (Indiana)
Latin jazz legend Hilton Ruiz and the Latin All Stars (NYC, Puerto Rico)

R&B singer and Bad Boy recording artist Cheri Dennis (NYC)
Tori Amos opener Keyth Lawrence (NYC)
...and Surprise Guest!!!
Event will be opened by: Comedian Eddie Brill, of The David Letterman
Show (NYC)

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, may not be relied upon by any
person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the
Internal Revenue Service.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.