[Fredslist] Help Needed in Sale of Art

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Tue Sep 27 08:27:19 EDT 2005

I am looking for a gotham member or friend who has (as they say in
Yiddish) some rachmunis (probably would help if I could spell that).  A
good friend of mine is working with this woman who is in trouble.  She
was the victim of a terrible accident and is trying to get back on her
feet, financially, physically and emotionally.  She apparently has
collected a good deal of art work and what I will naively call
artifacts.  I am looking for someone who is willing to work with her to
sell these items (and obviously to take a commission, but look past what
I understand to be some of the usual up front fees).  If someone out
there is willing to help, please EMAIL me, so I can forward your
information easily to my friend otherwise known as a lawyer with a big
heart (yes lawyers do have them).   Lets see what gotham can do.

Leslie Ann Berkoff, Esq.
Moritt Hock Hamroff & Horowitz LLP
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: 516-873-2000
Fax: 516-873-2010
E-Mail: lberkoff at moritthock.com

http://www.moritthock.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto
are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and/or
its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
thereof, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any
attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation thereof. Thank you.