[Fredslist] The incubator rides again!

Mitch Tobol mt at tobolgroup.com
Fri Sep 23 16:19:53 EDT 2005

Tuesday night witnessed a large, enthusiastic and really good looking
Gotham crowd for another edition of the Long Island incubator
lubrication committee. (see attached photo)

With the newly released from jail Fred Klein leading the way, we made
connections, drank, munched on free food (which Fred schmoozed because
they only serve free food in winter [go figure!]) and enjoyed each
other's company.

There were many sparkling conversations and solid networking
opportunities. Even a stranger near the bar was so intrigued he
introduced himself to us and passed around cards!

I had to leave at 7P but I heard that it lasted to 9:30....

Personally it is always a pleasure to meet with friends, clients and
colleagues (sometimes they are all rolled into one) in an informal
setting filled with smiles and laughter.

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster