[Fredslist] Former intern needs a good job

David I. Bacall David.Bacall at axa-advisors.com
Fri Sep 23 11:25:26 EDT 2005

Greetings Fellow Gothamites,

Today I am asking your help in trying to assist one of my (former?)
interns in his search for a career.  Jeffrey Berk worked with me here at

AXA Advisors during this past summer, and as his graduation nears this
May, I am doing all I can to help him in his search.  Jeff is graduating

from the honors program at Binghamton University, with a Bachelor of
Science in Business Management, and double concentration in Finance and
Marketing.

Jeff assisted me in several different tasks, and with his analytical
thinking, eagerness to take on leadership roles, and organization
skills,
he proved to be a highly capable individual.  His business interests lie

in problem solving, and he has expressed to me that one of his long-term

desires is to someday become a Business Consultant.  He does recognize
that this often takes a long time to accomplish, and more realistically,

is looking to start his career as a Financial, or Marketing Analyst.

If there is anything that you Gothamites can do to assist him in his
search, I encourage that you please do so.  Jeff is a deserving
individual
and will not take this assistance for granted.  If you have any
questions
whatsoever, please feel free to contact me.  I have attached Jeff’s
resume, as well as his transcript, and will be happy to provide a letter

of recommendation to any person that may desire one.  Thank you for
taking
the time to read this and thank you in advance for your efforts.

Yours in Service,

David I. Bacall

--
David I. Bacall
AXA Advisors

Please visit my new web site at www.DAVIDBACALL.com

--
Confidentiality Note:  This e-Mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is

The individual sending this communication offers Securities and
investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY
212-314-4600), member NASD, SIPC.  Annuity and insurance products
offered through AXA Network, LLC and its subsidiaries. David I. Bacall
is licensed to sell insurance in the following states: CT, NJ, NY, OH &
PA; is registered to offer securities in the following states: CA, CT,
NJ, NY, OH & PA and is registered to officer investment advisory
services in the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, OH & PA.

California License Number 0E79375

Confidentiality Note:  This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.