[Fredslist] Promotion: 5x revenue increase in less than 12 months...

Phil Courtney - Urban Bear Marketing phil at urbanbear.com
Fri Sep 16 14:59:28 EDT 2005

Greetings Gotham,

    This service company gained a 5x increase in revenue in less than 12
months...
    This technology firm realized an immediate savings of $200,000....
    This manufacturing firm learned of more than a dozen new market
opportunities and sales ³sweet spots² that stemmed the tide of offshore
competition....
    This promotional product manufacturing firm reaped a 3x increase of
pre-qualified new sales leads in just 3 months...
    This medical supply company substantially increased sales without hiring
new sales people....
    This software company reduced sales cycles from 6-12 months to an
average of 6 weeks.....

What¹s the point of marketing if it doesn¹t deliver results?  These examples
are only a few of the measurable results realized by customers of our Market
Intelligence program. Our Market Intelligence program quickly generates your
best sales leads---the people who are actively seeking and want to buy what
you sell. Our unique and proprietary process works for any company seeking
to attract their best leads, experience shorter sales cycles, identify new
target markets and improve marketing return on investment---without
experiencing constantly rising, recurring costs.

See our case studies at
http://www.urbanbear.com/market-intelligence-case-studies.htm

What¹s your business challenge? Contact us today to learn how we can help
you.

Regards,

Phil

--