[Fredslist] Need help with Verizon or other phone company

Donald Bernstein dbernstein at victorbernstein.com
Thu Sep 15 10:35:52 EDT 2005

Our office phones have been out for two days, and still are out today.
We were using XO Communications and just switched to Verizon.  Verizon
tells us there arent sufficient cables to give us service and it may
take days to install.  XO does not want to take us back.
This is a disaster.  The Public Service Commission is useless in
helping.
Does anyone know anyone at Verizon, or know of any other local phone
provider we can call who can get us up asap?
Donald Bernstein
dbernstein at victorbernstein.com